Thursday, April 23, 2009
The pre-departure...
Hello! Welcome to my travelogue. I've decided that email is so early naughties and in order to keep family and friends updated in a fun, interactive and hopefully interesting way, I'm going to keep a blog. Yay! Follow me as I work at the Daily Guide in Ghana, then as I/we take on the glorious sights and sounds of Morocco and Greece. Well, they'll want to be glorious, since I raided all of my savings to get myself there. I'll aim to update as often as possible, with occasional musings from Stu, as well as a few pics and whatever else takes my fancy. I'd love to hear from you as much as possible while I'm away, so please send me lots of emails or comments :) Hooray for blogs! I'm very excited by it all at the moment but it'll probably wear off after 2 posts ;) So read on, fellow travellers, colleagues, friends and those of you who are stuck to calling me family. I hope we do not disappoint!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment